NOW HIRING | SALES MANAGER
We are seeking a qualified sales manager who has their own strong sales skills as well as the ability to lead a team of driven sales representatives.
The ideal sales manager will have lengthy experience with the entire sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and deal closing. We’re looking for someone with a successful track record who can inspire the same performance in others. The role demands a leader who has a sharp mind and an ability to coach, advise, motivate, while building and maintaining a high-performance team.
Why United Wines?
We are United Wines incorporating HEINEKEN NI and there has never been a more exciting time to join us!
We are a dedicated Agency led wholesale business within the Licensed Trade servicing the entire island of Ireland. We proudly supply some of the most premium beer and cider brands in NI such as Heineken, Birra Moretti, Tiger, Orchard Thieves and Murphy’s to name a few.
Objectives of this role:
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our portfolio.
- Overall management of Field Sales Team – Recruit sales representatives, set objectives, train and coach them, and monitor their performance.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them.
- Achieve company objectives by planning thoroughly, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and making forecasts.
- Generate leads and establish and nurture customer relationships.
- Performance in this role will be measured primarily by achievement of new business developed, volume and sales growth.
The ideal candidate:
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance in both On & Off Trade.
- Five or more years of experience in managing a high-performance sales team.
- Strong track record of achieving sales and profit targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the FMCG sector and working with large chain retailers across the Island of Ireland.
- Experience in building sales forecasts based on historical data and logical assumptions.
- Customer centric ability to build strong business relationships with different customer profiles.
- A full Ireland or UK driving licence is required for this role.
Besides an opportunity to work with a progressive, supportive employer the successful candidate can expect:
- Excellent base salary & bonus
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- Company car
- Company pension
Salary for the successful applicant will be dependent upon demonstrating relevant experience.
To apply please send your CV, with cover letter to email@example.com. Or visit one of our recruitment agency partners.